Fish Filleting machine (medium-sized).
Processed fish species: herring, mackerel, king mackerel, mackerel, scabbard and other medium-sized fish, including pollock.
- The design and configuration of the knives ensure minimal product losses, a smooth and beautiful cut
- Output of products is 85-88%
- Knives can be easily adjusted to different types of fish
- High processing speed ensures high productivity
- The design of the machine ensures the accessibility of each part and part for cleaning and washing, thereby increasing sterility
- The location of the blades in the inside of the machine eliminates the injuries of maintenance personnel
- The ability to handle semi-frozen fish – there is no need to completely defrost the fish – the quality of the fish is increasing.
Characteristics of Filleting machine for processing fish FML-70.
|Performance||40~60 fish / min|
Water flow rate
|300~500 l / h|
Dimensions (length, width, height)
Filleting machine for processing medium-sized fish GB 180 + GB70 + GB55
Request for Information!
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
For Businesses: Do you have questions about how RZPO can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone +8(835)10001246977 between 09:00-23:00 +3 GMT Monday to Sunday — we would be delighted to speak (by phone English, Russian, Bulgarian languages).