Commercial meat injector.
The MI 1 injector is a device for injection through needle-shaped brine in the meat. It is used in small meat companies, laboratories and catering establishments. To increase the efficiency of the injection, instead of a single needle head, three needle heads are used. The device is equipped with two pistols, which allows the use of two separate injection guns. The device is equipped with a filter in the suction hose, which contains a saline solution from the tank (the brine tank is not supplied with the device).
Multi-needle injection of muscle tissue ensures a uniform distribution of salting agents in the raw material, increases the amount of brine introduced. The pressure of the injectors should not exceed 1 – 2 bar. A higher pressure of the syringe leads to the rupture of the muscle tissue and the formation of holes in the puncture site, which leads to an uneven distribution of the brine, to a deterioration in color, consistency and taste of the finished product.
The output of the finished product depends on the amount of brine introduced into the product. The more brine, the greater the yield. Injectors of the company are high-performance investors who have high performance and quality:
- Made of stainless acid resistant steel, including pumps.
- All models are equipped with a smooth brine pressure control.
- Have excellent quality of execution of a design and received production.
- Low cost against the background of similar imported cars.
- They meet all safety standards and sanitary and hygienic working conditions at food industry enterprises.
The company produces injectors from 1 to 440 needles. Injectors guarantee the absolute percentage accuracy of the product without regard to meat temperature, consistency and the presence of bones. Each individual needle (group of needles: two or four) is under individual control of the control system. This page presents models for injecting meat products and poultry. Injectors for ANR fish are available here.
Characteristics of Hand Meat Injector
- The device has a housing made of acid-resistant steel
- possibility of an accurate injection
- pressure adjustment
- possibility of increasing the number of needles (option)
- brine suction through filter
- Connecting the needle to the head using a quick-release coupling
Characteristics of Hand Injector.
|Number of needles||pcs||1-3|
|Hose length (filling the brine under pressure)||m||3|
|Dimensions (L x B x H)||mm||550 x 230 x 400|
pressure adjustment gun for injectionfilter
Request for Information!
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
For Businesses: Do you have questions about how RZPO can help your company? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone +7 (926) 491-50-90 between 09:00-23:00 +3 GMT Monday to Sunday — we would be delighted to speak (by phone English, Russian, Bulgarian languages).