Manual skinning machine
- The machine is designed to remove scales from the skin surface of fish manually.
- The machine is equipped with an air drive.
- In operation, the machine is safe for the operator.
- It effectively removes scales without damaging the skin of the fish.
- The machine is designed for processing various types of fish.
This machine is designed to clean fish of different breeds from scales. Rotation speed of the impeller is regulated by the operator depending on the breed of fish. Equipment is equipped with two nozzles for the operation of two operators simultaneously.
Characteristics of Hand Scaling Machine HSM-600
|Air pressure, kg / cm2||Dimensions: length x width x height, mm; (Weight, kg)||Weight of the cleaning tool, kg||Productivity, fish / min.|
Processed fish and shellfish species
340Lx410Wx100H (weight: 14 kg)
10 ~ 20
Halibut, flounder, cod, perch, croaker, char, trout, salmon
Video of the Manual skinning Machine:
Request for Information!
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
For Businesses: Do you have questions about how RZPO can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone +8(835)10001246977 between 09:00-23:00 +3 GMT Monday to Sunday — we would be delighted to speak (by phone English, Russian, Bulgarian languages).