Smoking Chambers for COLD and HOT smoking ASC-1 (Automatic smoking chamber)
We presenting you modern automatic chambers (ASC PREMIUM package) equipped with equipment and components from leading manufacturers.
- KNOW-HOW (improvement) of the air duct in the area of the circulation fan area is allowed to increase the efficiency of the impeller by 20% (the speed of smoke-air mixture at the nozzles 30 m/s). Reducing the time of all the processes in comparison with European chambers. As a consequence of the reduction of heat loss by at least 1-2% even against similar imported analogues.
- Due to the modernization of the smoldering smoke generator chambers , we have improved the smoke-drying properties of the resulting smoke: increased its coloring and aromatic properties. Also it is made possible to significantly increase the density of the resulting smoke and eliminate the likelihood of fire chip. There is no fire in our smoke generators. We Guaranteed.
Overall performance of all chambers of the PREMIUM package execution: Made of stainless steel AISI 304, automatic control panel Mikster IMAX 500. The automatic smoke generator DGSCH-100A steel 304. Included exhaust fan with frequency control. The motors drive of the impeller are controlled by a frequency converter. Soft-start and multiple speeds on all electric motors. The external evaporator (evaporator working in a closed loop with air dehumidification or smoke-air mixture). Appearance and description scheme. The evaporator is designed to operate in summer conditions or high humidity conditions.
Typical performance of the equipment
|Smoke-cooking heat chamber ASC-1 PREMIUM for COLD and HOT Smoking, electric capacity of 1 Euroframe|
|Smoke-cooking heat chamber ASC-2 PREMIUM for COLD and HOT Smoking, electric capacity of 2 Euroframe|
|Smoke-cooking heat chamber ASC-3 PREMIUM for COLD and HOT Smoking, electric capacity of 3 Euroframe|
|Smoke-cooking heat chamber ASC-4 PREMIUM for COLD and HOT Smoking, electric capacity of 4 Euroframe|
Name of the equipment
|The control panel Mikster iMAX 1000. Touchpad. Graphics, visualization.|
|Fully collapsible option. Price per 1 Euroframe. Allows you to bring in smoking chambers through the normal doorways and make the assembly of stainless steel panels in place|
1.1-4.1 Universal smoke-cooking plant ASC 1-4 GK and HK.
Universal smoke-cooking plant ASC 1-4 GK and HK are designed for cold and hot smoking, drying, cooking, roasting, hot air roasting food etc.. Range of use – the production of meat products, fish products and other food products, technology that include any combination of heat treatment, drying and smoking.
Main technological and structural indicators
- production on the basis of components from the world’s leading companies of Germany, France, Italy, Poland
- technological support at all stages of the work
- limit reduction cycles of the product heat treatment.
- uniform exposure of heat treatment parameters (temperature, humidity, smoke, aerodynamic loading) at all points of the product loaded in the heat chamber
- full automation of all technological processes
- minimization of energy consumption
- adaptation to day-and-night service
- ease of equipment maintenance
- reliability of all components and automation
- minimization of heat losses during heat treatment of the product.
SAVINGS CALCULATION FOR FISH (EXAMPLE).
Reference example for cold-smoked fish – about 6.5% for smoked mackerel. The standard figure for many manufacturers – 10-12% of heat loss during cold smoking. On average, a 2-frame chamber is placed 500 kg of mackerel. Time of smoking is 6 hours. During the day, 4 smoking cycles. We will take a “bad” number. The difference between 6.5 and 10%. This is 3.5% more in one cycle of additional products. In addition to excellent appearance (without the “wrinkles”), we obtain extra 17.5 kg of additional products from each smoking. During the day 17,5х4=70 kg of cold smoked mackerel. On 12/15/2014 year, the wholesale price of mackerel 400+ HK BG was 4,4 US Dollars. Thus for 308 US Dollars per day YOU GET MORE while using our smoking chamber. Per one year that figure will be 112.420 US Dollars. And it is only by reducing of heat loss. + Economic effect by reducing the smoking time.
The LOADING rates of FISH PRODUCTION ON 1 Euroframe and the time of smoking on the automatic smoking chambers
Average product weight, gram
Weight (kg / frame)
Average processing time, hours
Trout (gutted BG)
Pink salmon (gutted)
Halibut (whole gutted)
Chum salmon (balyk)
Equipment, materials, documentation:
|The universal heat chamber for 1-4 Euroframe, consisting of:|
|The universal heat chamber 1-4 Euroframe||ASC|
|External stainless steel evaporator. It can work as a supply and closed version. Ideal for fish.|
|Closed type smoke generator||DG|
|The system of individual ventilation, full set|
|The control cabinet||SHU|
|Integrated cleaning system for connection to a foam generator|
|The pneumatic foam generator|
|Spare parts and components|
|Cleaning fluid (concentrate)|
|Technological wood chips (alder)|
|The passport of the product and the operating instructions (full set)|
Smoke generator DGSCH-100A
- designed to produce smoke-air mixture and feeding it into the chamber in the process of smoked products in automatic mode
- closed type 304 stainless steel
- to use chips from non-resinous types of wood and their mixtures
- moisture of wood chips is not limited (natural)
- recommended fraction of wood chips is 4-20 mm (extended range)
- filling of the chamber with smoke to a working concentration of 2-3 min
- automatic feeding wood chips with adjustable dosage
- automatic electric ignition of the wood chips
- automatic attenuation of smoldering wood chips
- air flow into the zone of “smoldering” through the closing valve and fine adjustment of the device for metered flow:
– The maximum reduction in the likelihood of fire chip
- Automatic air control valve (stroke is adjustable and fixed) in the area of “smoke intake” smoke generator:
– Reduction of the smoke temperature at the outlet of the smoke generator to 40 ° C
– Reducing the gumming in the area of “smoke intake”
- resin separation unit with the withdrawal of the resin concentrate via a water seal
- automatic smoke temperature control at output of the smoke generator with the display of parameters on the processor’s display, wherein:
– Automatic extinguishing of wood chips in smoke generator when exceeding a predetermined temperature of the smoke
- integrated nozzle for washing in the area of “smoke intake” and resin separation unit
- sliding valve cut-off wood chips before to sanitation of smoke generator
- approximate consumption of wood chips in the mode of active smoking – 3 kg/h
The photo on the right shows the degree of combustion of wood chips. Efficiency – 100%
The control panel iMAX 500
- Provides comprehensive, automatic control and regulation of the heat chamber on individual technology programs.
- The parameters are constantly shown on the display:
– the temperature inside the product
– relative air humidity in the chamber
– working out time of technological steps (elapsed time)
- The control panel is connected to a personal computer via the MRS program to control all the processes of the chamber and the ability to print charts.
Technical characteristics of the automatic smoke chambers ASC 1-4
|Installation type ASC-GC or HC|
|Number of frames 1х1х2 m., pcs.|
|Max. Loading, kg (diameter 55 Polyamide))|
|Width A (mm)|
B (mm) – sawdust smoke generator
B (mm) – friction smoke generator
|Depth C (mm)|
|Height E (mm)|
|Chamber weight, kg|
|Chamber power with electric heating, kW (without the smoke generator)|
|Electric power of the chamber with steam heating, kW|
|Electric power of the chamber with gas heating, kW|
|The installed capacity of the smoke generator, kW:|
|Compressed air pressure, Bar (min)|
|Compressed air consumption, l/h|
|Water pressure, Bar (min)|
|Water consumption during cooking, l / h|
|Steam pressure, Bar (min)|
|Steam consumption, kg/h|
|Gas supply, mBar|
|Gas consumption, m3 per hour / frame (averaged value)|
External evaporator for cold smoking systems
Due to the powerful external evaporator the opportunity to work with a humidity of 55% inside the smoking chamber and a temperature of up to 16 -18 ° C. Fast and efficient dehumidification and cooling of the products. Own production of evaporators and all nodes – complete quality control. In the photo on the right. Especially this evaporator operates effectively in the summer when the ambient temperature in the area about 30 ° C. But in the chamber is cold and dry air. Fast drying and smoking.
The built-in washing system with the foam generator or foam station
- foam generator – 24 l.
- mode “steaming chamber” before washing
- filling foam generator and adjusting it to a concentration of the washing liquid in manual mode
- 4 groups of built-in nozzles to supply the cleaning solution (washing, fan assemblies, valve, chimneys, air ducts and smoke generator)
- switching each group of nozzles for supplying washing liquid
- switching each group of nozzles for supplying water when washing the chamber after dissolution of the resin in the foam composition
- application of foam when washing open inner surfaces of the internal chamber with the spray of foam generator
- partial lock of open door when draining water after washing out of the chamber
Requirements for premises
- ceiling height – no less than 330 cm
- slope of the flooring under the base of the heat chamber, not more than 2% (1 cm at 1 meter of the floor)
- floors are made on the construction job in the workshop of the tray sewerage
- considered supply and exhaust ventilation of premises, including:
– operating time of the ventilation system chamber, the average cycle of the product – 30%
- the required mounting aperture:
– when the supply of heat chambers in mounting blocks – 135 x 160 (h) cm
5.1 The control panel Mikster 1000
Optional touch panel Mikster Poland in 1000 (pictured below). More convenient, ergonomic and efficient. Which displays all the processes occurring in the chamber + easy visual perception of the process in graphs. + output to a personal computer on every panel.
- up to 99 programs at any time may enter, change, save
- up to 99 process steps in each program
Request for Information!
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
For Businesses: Do you have questions about how RZPO can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone +8(835)10001246977 between 09:00-23:00 +3 GMT Monday to Sunday — we would be delighted to speak (by phone English, Russian, Bulgarian languages).