Brine mixer (mixing machines) for the fishing industry.
Jugema brine mixers differ in their ability to work with salt solutions up to 25%. These salt brine mixers are distinguished by the highest corrosion resistance of equipment and user-friendliness. Designed to work with “dirty” salt – an improved system of filtration, washing and maintenance. Pump in a special version.
Jugema MS 600 brine mixer characteristics:
- Productivity of 600kg of solution per cycle.
- Double agitation system: mechanical stirrer and water pumping through a layer of salt.
- Automatic water dosing.
- Concentration (density) of the solution to about 1, 20 g / ml.
- Filter solution system.
- Full cycle time approx. 10-20min.
- Fully stainless steel (Electric motors and gearbox stirrer are protected by stainless steel casing).
- It is equipped with a special stand for opening the bag and easy loading of salt into the hopper.
Table of the density of the NaCl-Sodium Chloride solution, at 20 ° C
|Salt solution,%||Mass of salt (g) per 1 liter of water||Density, g / ml|
Request for Information!
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
For Businesses: Do you have questions about how RZPO can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone +7 (926) 491-50-90 between 09:00-23:00 +3 GMT Monday to Sunday — we would be delighted to speak (by phone English, Russian, Bulgarian languages).